We recently spent 4 nights at the Dundee Arms. Our accomodations were excellent. What really makes the Dundee a relaxing home away from home is its staff. Tanya at the front desk was very accomodating and made certain our dining reservations were looked after. Tammy in the pub was very friendly and we enjoyed visiting with her as we ended a busy day. The waitresses were all very efficient and friendly and housekeeping was quick and on task.
The Dundee's location is perfect for walking downtown. Just a couple of blocks to all the attractions! We ate in both the dining room and the pub and the food was excellent. The Bread Pudding is spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada