My wife and I stayed there while attending a conference in Ch'town. We stayed in the main hotel which is a renovated 1800 style residence with lots of character. The service was second to none and the food was great. It is the only hotel we ever stayed at that offered a full sit down breakfast with waiter service as a continental breakfast included in the room price which was better than fair for the service and accommodations offered. In addition, the furniture is elegant and stately looking. On the down side, there are no elevators and the stairwells are narrow. We stayed in the "tower" room which it is three stories up with a dubious, narrow looking fire exit outside the room that made us feel a little vulnerable to a possible smoke and fire incident although there was a sprinkler outside our door and smoke alarms. All in all it was a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 42 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada