I loved this hotel. I will definitely stay here again if/when I return to Charlottetown. I was a bridesmaid at a wedding at this hotel. It was lovely. The staff were kind and courteous. They made an effort to ensure we were well taken care of.
The food was terrific - as was the service in both the dining room and the patio.
The room was perfect - clean, modern, everything worked properly.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada