We stayed here for two nights in early November 2013 with our three kids. We were in the Annex and our room was clean, modern, well-organised and spacious, even with 5 of us. It was easy walking distance into town for the kids to see the sites and close to Victoria Park which was great for them to have a run around. The staff was really impressive. Everyone was friendly and attentive, and went out of their way to help us whenever we had questions or needed suggestions or directions. We'd stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada