We stayed in Annex Room 41 on NYE. 3rd floor up external stairway with no offer to help with luggage. Walkways were not poorly cleared of ice and there was little to no parking, nor suggestions for parking options when we asked at check-in. The door to the room you had to slam your body into to open. The toilet had not been cleaned, the grout in the shower was dirty in areas. The cleaning service that they sent up to clean the toilet stated that the door 'was always like that'. The service was friendly but that is the norm for any business in Charlottetown, islanders are a friendly people. The free continental breakfast was disappointing with not much selection and very poorly executed. We really wanted to like this hotel as the prices are reasonable and it's in a great location. However, after our NYE stay I would not stay again nor recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada