We booked two rooms in the annex on the ground floor for a Friday and Saturday night. Our rooms were beautiful -- ours with a King size, very comfortable bed, and 2 doubles in the other room for my elderly mother and daughter. We were pleasantly surprised that both rooms had bar fridges and microwaves. The complimentary coffee and bath robes for use at the inn were also much appreciated. Hotel staff members were very attentive. When our free Wi - Fi did not connect, it was fixed quickly and we did not have any other problems. The noise level on the outdoor restaurant deck with the live performer was a bit loud, perhaps, but it did not go on for very late. Recommend the brunch. Superb stay and customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 46 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada