We stayed in this hotel in second week of Aug 2011.
This is a good hotel, the room are nice and clean, it seems are all renovated recently.
Pool is good with water slide. Gym is small but neat & clean.
Breakfast is included in room rent, now much choice. You must be very early at breakfast or you will find not much left.
Location is good.
Overall good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada