Stayed here overnight and found the bed extremely comfortable and the room clean. When looking at the price though in comparison to other hotels ( Delta Prince Edward for example) and Holiday Inn Express, not far away, we found it pricey. At the end, we decided to stay because of the breakfast and parking that were included. We were advised upon check in that breakfast was served from 7-10 so we headed down about 8:50 only to find out there was only cereal, yogurt and bread left. All of the eggs, hash browns, bacon and juice were completely empty and we waited 20 minutes but there was no effort to replace it. Tables were dirty covered in dishes and there was very little clean cutlery and no knives at all. No staff in sight to ask if food would be replenished. Very disappointing....stayed many times at Marriott hotels and Holiday Inn next door and there has always been adequate food and always staff to clean and replenish.....lack of food seems to be common theme at this hotel. Would try somewhere else next time .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada