My little dog was scheduled to have an operation to fix a hernia at the Atlantic Veterinary College Hospital, so it was a stressful time. The Rodd Royalty had been recommended, and I'm very pleased that it was. It was incredibly convenient in terms of getting to the hospital and also for me to get to the Mall and downtown Charlottetown while I tried to fill in the hours during his operation and recuperation. Although the Rodd is on a main thoroughfare, our room was astonishingly quiet. We were in the motel section, and there were windows on both sides of the room, making the room bright and airy. A huge bonus for me was that I could open a window and sleep in fresh air! I liked the room and will most certainly ask for the same room again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada