When a collegue and I first won this hotel on priceline we were a little skepitcal of what we had gotten ourselves into. However, upon arrival we were more than happy with our digs for the one night in Charlottetown.
You could tell that it had just gone through a major reno, as practically everything in the rooms was brand new. The exterior was a little daunting, but you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Only downfall was the breakfast. It was free, which was great, but we ended up waiting over 40 minutes just for some food to arrive. But hey, it was free so what can you expect!
All in all i would definitely recomend this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodd Royalty is conveniently located 5 minutes from the downtown core of Charlottetown and within walking distance to Charlottetown's shopping centers. Families especially love this accommodation's glass enclosed indoor saltwater pool and one of Prince Edward Island's largest indoor waterslide -- 105 ft. of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodd Royalty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Royalty Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Royalty Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada