We got a room in one of the restored 19th century houses that was on its property. No elevators. However, the rooms were nicely furnished and modern. There was a short walk back to the main building for check-in/out and breakfast.
A kitchenette completed with microwave was there, but we did not get to use it. Might be a good choice for those who would want to cook. Supermarkets are within driving distance.
Wifi rating: 5/5 - strong and fast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites Downtown is located in the heart of Charlottetown just a short walk to many local attractions, including the Confederation Centre of the Arts, Province House, the waterfront, shopping and restaurants. The Charlottetown Driving Park & Casino are only a five minute drive. The Charlottetown Boardwalk meanders along the shoreline, allowing visitors to stroll along its pathways, relax on a park bench or enjoy a picnic on the water. Stay with us we provide FREE of charge: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, free WIFI, free coffee station in lobby, free Parking and Business Centre. We also offer guests free CARI Pool passes featuring two pools, waterslide, diving boards & fitness room a five minute drive from the hotel. We are a 30 minute drive from Anne of Green Gables Historic site and the famous Cavendish Beach. Our Award winning Golf courses are a short drive away and a must while on our beautiful Island. Quality service and Quality rates stay with us while on PEI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Charlottetown
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada