Stayed at the Comfort inn In Charlottetown for two nights and was very pleased with the facility. Spotlessly clean , quiet , Nice table and two chairs in the room with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast area is too small for a full hotel and needs to be addressed. Overall a good stay and I would stay here again on my frequent trips to PEI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Level of Comfort - Comfort Inn Charlottetown is completely renovated, new lobby and breakfast room now serving free HOT breakfast. Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn(R) is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts. Business travellers appreciate the hotel's free Wifi and complimentary business centre. Close proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Brand new guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, Truly Yours Bedding, coffee makers and ironing equipment. Proud to be 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn