Elmwood Heritage Inn
The Harbour House(Charlottetown)
US$125
US$121
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$98
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
US$323
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$165
US$160
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$126
US$121
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Travelocity
US$157
US$151
The Sonata Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Travelocity
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$190
US$183
Cancelon
All reviewscunard suitepremier suitesqueezed orange juiceb bfrench toastour honeymoonother gueststheatre ticketsprince edward islandfine chinadietary needsgracious hostsfood allergieseach morningfour nightswealth of informationdelicious breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Jay & Carol Macdonald are there to meet you and welcome you into their home! 2 separate floors of spacious welcoming room to hand out in. The breakfast was absolutely delicious in front of the fire and all guests shared fun stories and adventures with advice on traveling to and from Prince Edward Island to Cape Bretton, etc. We ended up on the same ferry as another couple and met up with them in Louisberg, Cape Bretton....The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I sent another couple from my office there and they absolutely loved it too! Glad we found it !

Room Tip: we had an upstairs room and it was lovely !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My son and I spent two days at the Elmwood B&B. We enjoyed everything. The room is so cozy , super clean and elegant. The breakfast is amazing. The owners are so nice . I have recommended the Elmwood to my friends in China and New Brunswick. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

For the may long weekend, my family and I stayed here and had an excellent experience. Carol and Jay were very accommodating and also very informative of good dining and different things to do in the various regions of the island. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and all around cozy. Furthermore, the breakfasts that we had at Elmwood Heritage Inn were utterly delicious. It was the perfect sized portion to start the day. Also, upon arrival, carol and Jay would inquire to see if there were any food allergies, which was great since we did have some food allergies. It was an all around great experience and would definitely recommend in to all travellers.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This bed and breakfast was amazing! The owners are very knowledgeable and helped us plan our trip around the Island. The Rose room was very comfotable and spacious. The whirlpool tub helped us relax at the end of a wonderful day of touring the Island. Breakfasts in the morning were incredible. Jay is a great Chef!! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My mom and I spent five days at the Elmwood B&B. We enjoyed all it had to offer including the fabulous hosts Carol and Jay. The setting is perfect - a quiet neighborhood that is just a few minutes to the center of attractions in downtown Charlottetown. We have recommended the Elmwood to friends already!

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique and decorated so well. I would have a hard time recommending one over the other. It is just plain beautiful.