This is a sweet little property and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The front desk staff were nice if not a little un-polished, however, I thought it added to the charm. My room was very clean and I found it extremely comfortable and well-suited to my needs. My only beef was that breakfast service on one of the days was extremely slow and in the end, one of my dining partners had to walk away without receiving part of her meal, because we were scheduled for meetings (which was the reason we were in town). Also, the hot tub was lukewarm at best so a bit of a disappointed. That said, I did use the hotel gym and found it absolutely adequate. Loved the little bar at the front of the hotel - friendly bar staff were always up for a nice chat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada