Stayed 3 nights and visited the restaurant for breakfast all 3 days as well. Food was as good as I had in any restaurant or hotel at a decent price. Room was comfortable although bathroom was a bit small and dated but added to the character. Everything worked fine. Hotel is centrally located downtown close to all worth wild shops, restaurants and center for the arts. Would recommend without hesitation. Only caveat is that parking might be at a premium during busy times although parking is free on the streets on weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada