Recently completed a 6 night stay at the Rodd Charlottetown hotel. The hotel is a charming, old hotel, well appointed, and squeaky clean. Every thing from the small, inviting restaurant where we had breakfast every morning, to the friendly and helpful staff was top of the line.
I would like to mention the names of all of the staff who contributed to our terrific stay, but I can't remember all of them. I will say that the front desk staff, Jenni, Oliver, and Hanna were exceptional.
I would stay there again any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada