Nice hotel. Good location to walk to sites in Old Charlottetown. Plenty of options for dining and entertainment within short walking distance. The hotel restaurant was perfect for breakfast at reasonable prices and a friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada