This hotel is situated in downtown Charlottetown and is in walking distance to everything. The staff was very friendly for the most part and the restaurant served very good breakfasts. Outside are tables or benches you can sit on and just enjoy Charlottetown. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. This hotel however doesn 't need another shelf or two in the bathrooms, it needs serious renovating both in the rooms and the hallways. The carpets are worn, the furniture us old and the bathrooms need to be gutted completely. We could hear the person in the next room sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. We didn't go into the pool because it was stifling hot in the room and the location was a bit inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada