A friend and I have just returned from a visit to Atlantic Canada. When we were in Charlottetown we made a last minute booking at Heritage Harbour House Inn. We couldn't have made a more excellent choice. The room - and beds - were so comfy. Clean, spacious, courteous service, etc. A scrumptuous breakfast was served by attentive personnel. It's located walking distance from centretown where it's all happening. Close to restaurants, etc. I want to praise the owner who went the extra mile in order to locate a dressing gown I had left behind. He went out of his way to look for it and when he found it he rang me to let me know where I could collect it. Thank you Michael.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada