“Awesome B&B!”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
Halifax, Canada
“Awesome B&B!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I picked this B&B because of its location. I wanted to stay somewhere close to the downtown so I could walk everywhere. I wasn't disappointed. The location can't be beat. It is close to many attractions and eateries as well as shops.

Upon my arrival, I was warmly greeted by Alexa and given a tour of the property. The building is well appointed and there are lots of lounge areas where one can chill.

My room was quite nice and the bed comfortable. I slept like a log both nights of my stay.

The breakfast was plentiful and I was offered a choice of two entrees along with a selection of pastries, breads and yogurts.

On my second morning, I had to leave before the breakfast sitting, but they kindly packed me a breakfast to go and it came in a gift bag all nicely done up.

All in all, I had a great experience and will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Heritage Harbour House a few weeks ago for a few nights. The staff were amazing, the owner was very friendly and helpful. the room was very clean, up to date and quiet. The breakfast was great, very delicious and had a lot of options. The bed was very comfortable. I will be returning to the island frequently and will definitely be staying at this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Lake Forest Park
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We last stayed at Heritage Harbour House Inn 4 years ago. We were back in Charlottetown to attend veterinary school graduation. Since our last stay, the inn has added to their breakfast menu. During our 7 night stay, we were offered 2 different entrees every morning in addition to the usual cereal, toast, bagels, and yogurt. The property itself is in premium condition everything well maintained and cared for. We love the quiet rooms yet being so close to downtown, restaurants, and the waterfront. We walked everywhere. The staff is so accommodating whether you need advice on what to see to confirming air travel. The guest comes first. Our choice of accommodation remains Heritage Harbour House Inn in Charlottetown.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank aglefevre6165
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I left Jamaica with three of my friends to study in PEI for four months. I had no idea what to expect especially where accommodation was concerned. All I knew at the time was that I would be spending those four months living at The Heritage Harbour House Inn which in my mind was just like any other Inn. This I must say, was not the case HHH far exceeded my expectations. Each room is provided with a cupboard in the very spacious kitchen which is exclusive to guests with all needed utensils, the rooms are very clean and spacious and had everything for one's comfort, there was also the option or borrowing movies from the vast collection of DVD's available to all guests. In addition to other services was the cleaning of the rooms on a bi-weekly basis.The facility along with its ideal location; close to downtown where everything is, made it a perfect place to stay. It was immaculate, very comfortable and equipped with everything to make me comfortable. I felt at home. I enjoyed my stay there to the fullest. We were like a family. The assistant (now manager) is an exceptional young lady. She went over and beyond to ensure that I was always comfortable and entertained. She planned numerous events/activities to ensure that my stay on the island would be a memorable one. I was treated with utmost respect or must I say "royalty", I was literally spoilt if you should ask me. I was even transported to and from grocery shopping, if the manager couldn't take the guests one week because he was out of the country or for some other reason he would arrange for someone else to take them shopping even if it means paying for a cab . I even had a landline to call my family in the USA and anywhere in Canada FREE or charge. This is definitely the place I will be staying if i'm ever to visit the Island again. I could not have chosen a better place to stay. HHH is definitely the place to stay if you consider visiting Prince Edward Island. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Vanessa G.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the first floor if you hate climbing stairs :) Overall all the rooms are amazing!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vanessa G
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our one week stay at the Heritage Harbour House Inn B&B in Charlottetown, PEI. We were warmly welcomed when we arrived at midnight and the suite for our stay had just been renovated with a new king size bed, kitchenette area, cable TV, comfortable leisure sitting area and a study desk with free internet. The room had loads of drawer storage and counter space.
The front main area of the house had several large sitting areas with lots of light and quiet reading spaces. Next to our room on the second floor were two sitting areas and a large outside deck. The entire house was nicely decorated with a blend of heritage and modern furniture. The location turned out to be ideal! We could easily walk downtown in one direction or to a large ocean front park with endless boardwalks in the other direction. Heritage Harbour House is located in a very quiet area with lots of off street parking. It proved to be a very convenient location for day travels out to the countryside and for visiting the many historical sites, tourist attractions and the great restaurants located Charlottetown.
The breakfasts at Heritage Harbour House Inn were delicious and plentiful with a different main feature each day. The dining area was bright and spacious and we enjoyed meeting other guests. We found the service staff very pleasant and helpful. Owners and staff provided as with lots of tips on things to do, interesting places to visit, and with helpful maps and guidance for getting around.
Thank you to the owners & staff for your thoughtful attention to your guests! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Heritage Harbour House Inn B&B, our daily jaunts around PEI and the friendly people of Charlottetown and elsewhere. It was a great place to visit and we hope to return again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sheryl P
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had two rooms during our stay. Both were excellent. One had just been renovated with a kitchenette, but both were really comfy. Great beds. Loved the little sitting rooms here and there for enjoying the company of others in the Inn. Particularly enjoyed the sitting room with the early morning coffee, situated to take advantage of the morning sun. Staff were extremely helpful and added to the overall warmth. Lovely location as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This place is immaculate! Very comfortable, friendly and quiet. And close to everything: we easily walked to all our downtown destinations and the boardwalk. And very open to children staying there: they provided a crib! Thanks! We'll be back.

Room Tip: The East room with two twin beds is large enough to fit a crib nicely. And it is far away from most...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family