The location was perfect. The rooms had been updated but felt more like hotel rooms than traditional B&B rooms but were very nice. They need to upgrade their wifi, it was super slow but free. The breakfast was adequate but so many people still didn't feel like traditional B&B. Employees were super nice and friendly. The location next to downtown Charlottetown and walkable to most everything made this an idea spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada