After staying in a different B&B/inn every night of a one-week trip to New Brunswick and PEI, this was hands-down the best place and all around experience we had. The staff was extremely friendly and provided a tour of the inn. The room was large and contained everything you could need including microwave, fridge, full kitchen sink. The location was excellent and we were able to walk to everywhere we wanted to go in Charlottetown, When I explained that we had to leave before the breakfast time of 8:00, we were offered a breakfast to go which was ready and waiting for us the next morning. Fantastic experience all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada