Only had the opportunity to stay here for one night. If my travels ever take me back to Charlottetown, this is definitely where I'd stay again. Was very pleased with the experience. First, I love that the inn has its own parking lot with plenty of spaces. When I checked in, the guy at the front desk was welcoming and gave me a quick tour, even personally showing me to my room. My first impression of the room was that it was a little bit on the small side, but it was just me, and everything else about it was so great, I didn't seem to mind. Really liked that I could control the temperature via remote control. Also, found it a nice touch that the room not only had a TV, but also a DVD player (apparently, with a selection of DVDs at the reception desk). Wifi was excellent! Took advantage of the washer and dryer available in the basement for only $1 each. Loved that the inn had coffee and tea available 24 hours. This was a coffee maker and tea kettle in the kitchen that you could just help yourself to at any time. There were also sodas available in a fridge for a dollar that you paid for on the honor system. That was probably my favorite part of the experience...that, for the most part, you could just walk around the place and make yourself at home. Breakfast was good too. They served lemon pancakes the day I was there and also had a selection of muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc. Would highly recommend this B & B!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada