“Enjoyed!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 241 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Prince Edward Island's only authentic British Pub, located in Charlottetown. Our Pub features British Style Curries and Traditional British Dishes. Join us for great Beer, Food and Service!
Kingston, Canada
“Enjoyed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

My spouse and I had a date night at the Churchill Arms and had a very nice time, although I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a romantic venue. We ordered the curry sampler and found it very flavourful and filling. The ambiance is okay, but it got very crowded around the bar - particularly around the front entrance, where people just kind of stepped inside far enough to get a drink and then just stood there. Our server was friendly but it took an excruciatingly long time to get our food. Thankfully, the food was worth the wait. I would hope that lunch service is speedier. All in all, I would go back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Had a fantastic night cherrie are waitress was the best had a good laugh.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Moved from uk to Canada over 3 months ago was told to go here for the Indian curry you miss and it hit the spot would recommend to all English
Jan and Daz

• Visited October 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food, ambience, even Tuesday night trivia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Best service in town, hands down! Everything on the menu is incredible! And Tuesday night trivia with Sam is a ton of fun! All around super fun time!

Eastern Passage, Canada
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were in a rush to go see a show and we fell upon the Churchill Arms. We just wanted something to fill us up for the night but we were all pleasantly surprised at how good the food was! I had the seafood chowder, which is something that isn't always mastered. I usually don't like it creamy but this one had real cream. It was probably loaded with fat but it melted in my mouth. The two guys had hamburgers & fries, a meal that they compare to hundreds of others and they were also pleasantly surprised at how good it was. My two other friends took the chicken burger and butter chicken which they enjoyed equally. The service was great and fast, considering we were told everything was "made to order". The only small downside were the tight quarters and how close we were sitting to the next table.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, BC
“Great service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We ate here with the family and my wife had the butter chicken and I ate the Steak and Guinness Pie. Omy was excellent and I recommend having it here as it is homemade and they do a great job. The waitress warned it took about twenty minutes to prepare but she had them start right away so it would be there shortly after our applies of deep fried pepperoni. It is a small touch to think ahead like that but when travelling with a four year old it makes all the difference. We live in Vancouver with a large East Indian population so although the butter chicken was good it did not blow our socks off but we have access to some great curries at home. This is not a knock on the restaurant. I think there draught beer selection could have been a little better.

Visited September 2013