Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites
US$143
US$278
US$240
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$94
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$242
US$169
Rodd Royalty(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$138
Orbitz.com
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$235
US$209
  • Pool
The Sonata Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$116
Travelocity
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront desksecond buildingroom was cleancoffee makerbagelscontinental breakfastbig box storesplace to sleepstay there againmini fridgeeasy accessclose to downtowngreat place to staypeiwalmartsink
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Stayed there for the meat loaf concert and a total of 4 nights. Best spot in C' town in regards to quality at the price you pay. The rooms are clean and updated, the jug restaurant is attached and excellent and breakfast is your norm , waffles, bagels , cereal, juice , muffins, fruit, etc. Heading back to stay there for old home week in August. It is nicer then alot of the cottages you'd stay at in Cavendish and surrounding areas.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
ABoorne, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments. We appreciate all this feedback. I hope you also enjoyed your concert. We get alot comments as to our location convenience to most attractions, value and price of rooms and overall service from restaurant, Front Desk to Cleaning staffIt is always great when we hear that guests are planning on staying with us on their next trip. We look forward to seeing you again.

Nancy - Sales Manager.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed here one night and the room was clean but small. We just needed a place to sleep and the motel was perfect for our needs. It's right next to a Walmart and Sobey's. The front desk staff was helpful and the price was the lowest we paid on our trip.

If you're looking for 4-5 stars, look elsewhere. This is a chain motel and within it's niche, is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
ABoorne, Owner at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Thank you very much for adding your comments on our property. You are 100% correct. We are not in competition with the 5 star hotel. We want to offer to the every day traveller looking for a place within the budget but also meets the needs of clean, friendly service and the little extra that can make the world of difference like providing a good home-cooked meal. I am plased you enjoyed your stay and hope we will see you again.
Thanks again for taking the time to add your comments.

Nancy
- Sales Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2011

The motel is situated on route 1 right next to University ave. and Charlottetown mall. The room we stayed in featured a large screen TV, a desk and a chair, a well equipped bathroom and a refrigerator. There's a large walk in closet which is very convenient.
The front desk staff are helpful and kind.
Breakfast room is quite large and bright, and even though it's quite busy, the hotel staff do a good job keeping it clean and stacked.
Parking and Wi-Fi are free for the guests.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
ABoorne, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Thank you very much for your kind review. We take pride in our work and constantly trying to improve ourselves. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and yes I agree our Breakfast area can be quite crowed at times. We will also look into to see if maybe we can somehow ease that area. I look at all comments good or bad as ways to improve ourselves and the only way we know is from you so again I thank you and hope we see you back here on your next visit to PEI

Nancy

Reviewed 22 June 2011

My husband and I and grandson stayed here last year and are going back July 11 2011 everyone was so nice and we had a great chat with the owner. They were still in the Reno stage but we had a room already done. Breakfast was fine and we love loved the pool. Looking forward to going again in 3 weeks.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I found hotels in Charottetown to be very expensive so I chose this one to save a few bucks. We had four people and would fit into either 2 double or 2 queen. The difference was $10. I'm usually one for penny pinching but I think the Queen room was worth it since it ensured that I got an upgraded room (that's what I was told by the front desk). The room was very clean and updated. It came with a new flat screen tv (I think 40") and the bathroom looked like that of a nicer hotel. While I walked across the parking lot, I saw into some smaller rooms that had smaller tube tvs (~19"). I think they were the unrenovated rooms, probably the doubles. We only had 2 neighbours to our room while the unrenovated doubles had 5.

The breakfast was pretty plain but I wasn't expecting much. There's free parking, Wi-fi and our room came with a microwave and refrigerator. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a clean room and a good nights rest.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
ABoorne, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2011

Thank you very much for your kind review. Our queen rooms are def more spacious and the back exit to your own little pitio def adds to the room esp in the summer time. .Our double rooms
have been upgraded but just dont have space as our queens. We are also constantly looking at ideas for our breakfast area We started the waffles end last summer which was def. a hit with our guests. We also added all day breakfast to our menu in the dining room for guests who like to sleep in but stll want breakfast when they start their day. Again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again on you next visit to PEI

Nancy...Sales Manager