“28th Wedding Anniversary.”

Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed in one of their updated suites.It was very clean,spacious,bright,and quiet.Smugglers Jug was a great place to have a few drinks,unwind and listen to the guy that was singing in there.Our room had everything,fridge,microwave,ironing board,two sinks,coffee maker,jacuzzi tub king size bed,39 inch tv,balcony,hair dryer,table and desk.The continental breakfast had great choices,the staff was amazing.Very polite and helpful.The service we received was nothing more than excellent.They even threw in bottle of expensive wine from Italy,at no extra charge.It is the small things that keep people coming back.I give you a 10 out of 10 on my scale.We will be returning to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank johnmactavish
Nancy L, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

I am glad your anniversary celebration with us was an overall good experience. Our Jacuzzi Suites are very popular now and we get alot couples coming back. Our live entertainment in The Jug is going over quite well and we are starting to get followers from the entertainers as well as our guests. I do appreciate you taking the time to add your comments here and I also hope you will be one of those couples who will be back to see us in the future. I wish you many more years of happiness.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

my family and friends had a ringette tournament held in Charlottetown, the accommations were terrific! the restaurant had great prices and food for the team, and the rooms were clean and spacious, but overall the location and price was so much better than the rest of the motels bidding on our room rate, I 'd recommend this motel to anyone and we will definitely be back again!!!!

Room Tip: we found the drive up rooms very conveint when your on the fly with games for our team!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank john m
Nancy L, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

I am very pleased your group enjoyed their stay with us. Canadas Best chain is newer to Canada so when looking for a place to stay for tournaments, a lot people do not even think of our name. Once we get guests to stay here we do find they come back again and again as they do like the spacious rooms and they love The Jug (Pub/Restaurant) We are one of the few hotels/motels that offer an outdoor pool, so people are thrilled to sit outdoors and enjoy sunny days. I do hope if your group is looking for accommodations over here again, you will look us up.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed for five nights, very clean quiet rooms. Breakfast was plentiful and kept fully stocked
Front desk great help with helping find local restaurants etc.
smugglers jug restaurant on site is a great place for a drink we went a couple times at night, bartender was exceptional!!
Food tasty and plentiful
Good value!

Room Tip: 105 quiet and large with fridge & stove! Car can be parked I right in front of room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I am glad you recent stay was us was enjoyable. We do get a lot positive feedback on our queen size rooms as far as comfort, size and good nights rest. The summer time, our guests enjoy the patio with their own bistro table and chairs for early coffee. I am also glad you were able to visit the Jug for food and entertainment. The food down there is getting raving reviews, even from our locals. I do hope if you are back this way you will look us up again.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I stayed there for one night. Very nice room. Bed was quite comfortable and the jacuzzi also. The room was very quiet which was very nice ! Would definitely stay there again !! Also very close to mall and resturants

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Ounice

Thank you very much for taking the time for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us.
Our Jacuzzi Suites are getting quite popular and we do receive a lot positive feedback from
stays there. I am glad yours was also enjoyable and I do hope if you are back this way, you will look us up.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family. It is always clean and the staff is friendly and accommodating and the price is always affordable. It has a pub/restaurant within the facility and they also offer a continental breakfast with lots of breakfast items to choose from. It is located very close to the Charlottetown/Target Mall. It is Canada's best value!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Nancy L, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Thank you for adding your comments on your recent stay with us.Our location vs price vs comfort does surprise alot people as not expecting what they get. Our restaurant, "The Jug" is known by many and is frequented by many locals for a hearty meal. We recently added live entertainment on Saturdays there also. We do try to provide a good continental breakfast so adding the boiled eggs was a big hit.
Again, Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again on your next visit to PEI

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Our room was very very clean, the staff was helpful,the wifi was fast and at no extra charge, the location was convienent with Malls and restaurants nearby and best of all was it was a reasonable price! We'll be back~

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments. I am glad your stay with us was pleasant. We do get many comments on our location as close to the malls for shopping along with the University and Vet College. We have added items to our continental breakfast in the last couple of months and it seems to be going over very well.
Again Thank You for your comments and I hope on your next visit to PEI, you will look us up.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at this motel and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I have to say it is the motel is very clean. The price was reasonable, the breakfast was better than we expected. We liked the fact that they have wifi. There's absolutely nothing to complain about for us. Everything was perfect and we will certainly be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Nancy L, Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your comments on your recent stay with us. We take great pride in trying to provide overall great service to all of our guests and I was very pleased to see you got that service. I do hope on your next visit here you will look us up again.
Again, thanks for your comments.