We stayed in one of their updated suites.It was very clean,spacious,bright,and quiet.Smugglers Jug was a great place to have a few drinks,unwind and listen to the guy that was singing in there.Our room had everything,fridge,microwave,ironing board,two sinks,coffee maker,jacuzzi tub king size bed,39 inch tv,balcony,hair dryer,table and desk.The continental breakfast had great choices,the staff was amazing.Very polite and helpful.The service we received was nothing more than excellent.They even threw in bottle of expensive wine from Italy,at no extra charge.It is the small things that keep people coming back.I give you a 10 out of 10 on my scale.We will be returning to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island