Outside is not bad. Inside is older motel. could do with some renovations. That being said, the beds were surprisingly comfortable. My friend had to give me a lesson in how to work the shower. And a pink bathroom. hmmmm....but it functioned regardless. Breakfast was included, but apart from the waffle machine (great) less than impressed with the offerings. The floors creaked and carpets could do with a good wash. But like i said. its fine if you're watching your budget closely and a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada