General Manager - Ramsey - exceptional!!!
We arrived here for a week long stay and after having a bad experience somewhere else the night before, I wanted to be sure we had a nice room. Ramsey showed us a few different rooms in what I call the 'motel' portion of this building (drive up rooms) and when I had a question about the last one, he took us to the 'hotel' portion (2 storey area) and showed me a much nicer room. When I inquired about the price, he offered it for the already low price we had. If I was to stay here again, I would definitely stay in the 'hotel' side as the rooms are nicer.
The room was clean and comfortable.
I didn't rate this higher because I wasn't impressed with the continental breakfast - I felt there were too many sweets for breakfast (cookies and cake?) - and when it was busy, there wasn't enough staff to keep it stocked so it was often almost empty. A staff member dedicated to this area for the few hours it's open would have been great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada