Have stayed here 3 times. The property is older and very basic, but rooms are comfortable and clean. There is an outdoor pool, but no lounge chairs, and no real pool deck.
Rooms on upper floor in main building are larger.
If you are looking for a memory, don't stay here. If you are looking for good value, pleasant staff, and basic accommodation in a good location, this is the spot. Half the price of hotels in downtown Charlottetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada