This Hotel is obviously an older style and well used establishment, but having said that, it was clean, warm, safe and quiet. Thats all I ask for. Located not far from town just off the main road into Charlottetown, this place is of an older style, but it is being maintained in quite good order. Breakfast was of the normal standard of cereals, toast and condiments and coffee. Quite acceptable and well presented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada