Greatly surprised. What a gem! Read a review about the place and went with it. We're glad we did. Such friendly workers. We are certainly glad we stayed there. The price was reasonable. Walking distance to downtown. Rooms were on the small size, however the room was very clean, cozy, and comfy. Loved the breakfast. I was so impressed. Definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality. Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk. We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada