Made a reservation online through the PEI tourism site but had to cancel due to unforseen circumstances so called on a Sunday to cancel. All I got was the answering machine so decided since it was a sunday not a big deal, everyone deserves a day of rest. Called on Monday morning and got the same answering machine so left my name and number with a message to call me back. No call back so called again on Monday evening and was able to speak to a person but they informed me that they were not in the office at the moment so I gave him my information and he said as soon as he gets back to the office he will cancel my reservation and send me an email with the cancellation number. Still nothing by Wednesday so I sent an email to confirm the reservation was cancelled. It is now Friday evening and still no email or phone call to let me know that they have cancelled my reservation so I tried calling again and got the answering service but this time the message was that the message box was full so couldn't leave a message. Very frustrating, definately not the way to run a business. Would never recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New for 2016! Brand new Wifi System for the entire property with additional access points. An exterior renovation has been completed on the Motel making way for larger private decks with patio sets. All of of bathrooms are now 100% renovated with new tubs, toilets, vanitys, bathroom fans and fixtures! 1 Bedroom Cottages now all have larger more private decks to accomodate more then 2 people. Property recieved major renovation in 2014 and more was completed in 2015 and 2016. Nestled in Charlottetown, PEI The Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 10 cottages and 6 motel units. All units with complimentary High Speed Wireless InternetEach motel unit includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1 and 2 bedroom cottages each have 2 double beds, hide-a-bed, full kitchen and full bath. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen to make your stay even more affordable or to produce that special home cooked lobster dinner. As well we have BBQ for rent to help create that full cottage experience. When time allows take advantage of our well-maintained spacious grounds to play lawn games, beach volleyball or just sit back and relax in the sun.We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. With the Charlottetown Mall virtually across the street, shopping is just a walk away.The Royalty Maples is proud to be Pet Friendly so feel free to bring along that special travel companion Office Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm Daily. Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Royalty Maples Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalty Maples Cottages Hotel Charlottetown
- Royalty Maples Cottages And Motel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada