As a guest of the Maples motel and cottages for the past 5yrs ( and booked for next year ) I an somewhat baffled by some of the negative comments.I FIND IT A GREAT PLACE TO STAY. The housekeeping staff and the owner do an outstanding job and are more than helpful with any questions or need should some arise. You have pots and pans and dishes in your room should you not feel like eating out, and a grocery store across the street to boot. I like the fact that all the amenities are so close as is the airport and the highway comming in or out. Charolettetown has alot to offer as does the intire Island and I personally enjoy my stay at the maples. With the clean, quiet and homelike atmosphere that comes second to none tell,s me that I will be returning for many years to come. TIM G STRINGLE WOODSTOCK ONT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New for 2016! Brand new Wifi System for the entire property with additional access points. An exterior renovation has been completed on the Motel making way for larger private decks with patio sets. All of of bathrooms are now 100% renovated with new tubs, toilets, vanitys, bathroom fans and fixtures! 1 Bedroom Cottages now all have larger more private decks to accomodate more then 2 people. Property recieved major renovation in 2014 and more was completed in 2015 and 2016. Nestled in Charlottetown, PEI The Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 10 cottages and 6 motel units. All units with complimentary High Speed Wireless InternetEach motel unit includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1 and 2 bedroom cottages each have 2 double beds, hide-a-bed, full kitchen and full bath. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen to make your stay even more affordable or to produce that special home cooked lobster dinner. As well we have BBQ for rent to help create that full cottage experience. When time allows take advantage of our well-maintained spacious grounds to play lawn games, beach volleyball or just sit back and relax in the sun.We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. With the Charlottetown Mall virtually across the street, shopping is just a walk away.The Royalty Maples is proud to be Pet Friendly so feel free to bring along that special travel companion Office Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm Daily. Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Royalty Maples Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalty Maples Cottages Hotel Charlottetown
- Royalty Maples Cottages And Motel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada