Clean, simple, quiet and extremely affordable! We stayed here last summer on our first visit to Canada and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is nothing fancy but has everything you could need to spend anything from a night to a month.It is a great base to tour the Island from. We would venture out each day and rent a bbq in the evening to cook whatever Island meal we could come up with while we were out sightseeing. Make sure you ask the owner for a recipe to cook lobster. We purchased some lobster off a local fisherman one day while we were out and did not have the slightest idea of how to cook it.. A quick trip up to the office and in less then 20 minutes we were eating one of the best lobster suppers I have ever had (for a fraction of the cost of some of the tourist trap lobster dinners). After dinner on the patio with a few of the local Gahan Brewery Beer was the recipe some of the most relaxing evenings on our trip!(Island red Beer if only they sold that over here....) Only a few minutes drive to downtown it still has that country feeling but with absolutely everything only minutes away. If we ever make it back to Canada and PEI I hope this place is still the exact same way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New for 2016! Brand new Wifi System for the entire property with additional access points. An exterior renovation has been completed on the Motel making way for larger private decks with patio sets. All of of bathrooms are now 100% renovated with new tubs, toilets, vanitys, bathroom fans and fixtures! 1 Bedroom Cottages now all have larger more private decks to accomodate more then 2 people. Property recieved major renovation in 2014 and more was completed in 2015 and 2016. Nestled in Charlottetown, PEI The Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 10 cottages and 6 motel units. All units with complimentary High Speed Wireless InternetEach motel unit includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1 and 2 bedroom cottages each have 2 double beds, hide-a-bed, full kitchen and full bath. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen to make your stay even more affordable or to produce that special home cooked lobster dinner. As well we have BBQ for rent to help create that full cottage experience. When time allows take advantage of our well-maintained spacious grounds to play lawn games, beach volleyball or just sit back and relax in the sun.We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. With the Charlottetown Mall virtually across the street, shopping is just a walk away.The Royalty Maples is proud to be Pet Friendly so feel free to bring along that special travel companion Office Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm Daily. Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Royalty Maples Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalty Maples Cottages Hotel Charlottetown
- Royalty Maples Cottages And Motel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada