“Wonderful small intimate Italian Restaurant”
Review of Buono Mangia

Buono Mangia
Ranked #36 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Never have I tasted pasta this good - Buono Mangia you have spoiled me forever! The buttery melt in your mouth linguini was delight in every bite - find this place when you are in Charlottetown and you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Time and time again, I a m never disappointed by this little slice of heaven hidden away in Charlottetown. Buono Mangia is one of the best restaurants in Charlottetown. Actually, in my eyes, it IS THE BEST in Charlottetown! The staff is incredible, accommodating and professional yet friendly and personable. The food... where do I start about the food? The pasta is just BEYOND! The Chicken Parm...TO DIE FOR! You will not be disappointed when you make the time to come in. Prices are reasonable and the portion sizes are just right. Call ahead (especially on Fridays and Saturdays) for reservations. Do it! Call now! You won't regret it!

1  Thank RegClark
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I read reviews online on Trip Advisor raving about their fresh made pasta. We were really looking forward to eating there one evening on our honeymoon, but went in around 7 pm on Wed.July 9th to find the restaurant empty. The door chimed as we went in, but we sat for 5 minutes and no one came out to serve us. We could hear someone in the kitchen cleaning but gave up and left. My husband even forgot his sunglasses on our table and went back in for them and still no one came out from the kitchen. Seems they don't need business very bad....very disappointing!

4  Thank seafoodlady
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Every time we visit, we have a brilliant meal and an amazing time. I wish I could eat here every night :D Excellent food and outstanding service keep us coming back for more. Thank you for a delicious dinner and a wonderful evening out!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The Restaurant was recommended by family as they had eaten there the previous day. So the whole family/wedding party had the place booked. The restaurant only seats 24. If your looking to seat more you will need a different venue. My wife and I ordered a veggie pizza. It was less than I expected from reading the reviews of the restaurant. The pizza crust was overly cooked and the pizza very dry. Just our opinion but I would try another dish if we were to return.