“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

One of the best meals I've ever head.

The service was friendly and quick (although we did make reservations) and the food melted in your mouth. Absolutely amazing. Remember, everything is made from scratch.

Dessert was delicious although rushed...a huge group of Italian men came in and treated the female staff really bad. One staff quoted "I hope he doesn't spit on me again". As my husband and I were enjoying the delicious homemade cookie and ice cream (highly recommend), I looked up to see a group of men looking at me saying very inappropriate things. My husband ignored it as it was 25 men against him. And at the end of the day, we can forget about it...kinda.

I enjoy wine...and let's just say, I gulped my wine down so that we could leave.

Will we be back? Yes.
However, if I ever see that group in there again, I will gulp my wine down and get the hell out.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband and I have lunch at Buono Mangia about once a month at least, and a few times for supper as well, and are always impressed with the high quality of the ingredients and the consistently excellent dishes the kitchen turns out. The prices are very reasonable for lunch and the service is always friendly!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Although the place doesn't look like much & space is very limited, the food is excellent. The owners do the cooking & serving. No air conditioning so we were very warm by the time we left.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Best food I have ever had!! Amazing service! Was greeted with a huge smile at the door! Cute little restaurant!! Fresh and delicious food! A must try!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

If your looking for great homemade pasta, you found it. However, dont come for the atmosphere, there is none, small cramped room. Its chef/owner operated, very nice people and accommodating. I just wish it wasnt located where it is. Prices, slightly on the high side, menu is small. If prices we slightly lower, I would go more often. I hesitate only because of atmosphere (dont bring first date). But food is tasty. Enjoy