“Great selection of pizza ”

Famous Peppers Pizza
Ranked #47 of 257 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for something different, this place offers a wide variety of pizza. It's more healthy than most of the other fast food chains in town.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Very creative and tasty! It's hard to believe that this Island-Owned Pizzeria kicks all popular "Franchise" Pizza places to shame!! Really feels like a "Big City" find... enjoy!!

1  Thank stahlie
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great pizza with a good sauce that isn't sweet like other pizzas. They have a couple locations in PEI, we visited the Kent ST location for take out. Great crust on the pizza we had, it even had dill pickles on the one we ordered. Great variety, you will find what you want here.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Don't get me wrong, this is decent pizza. It is definitely some of the best pizza I have had in Charlottetown, but that is not saying much. Apparently it's some kind of big deal here when a pizzeria decides to use fresh, local ingredients; which is a shame in itself.

Compared to other Pizza I've had in the rest of Atlantic Canada (and I am not talking about the stuff they try to pass off as pizza in most of Halifax) it's pretty average. Compared to other pizza I've had around the world, it's very average.

The crust is decent, but it's nothing special and probably what seperates this pizza from me claiming it to be "good" and me calling it "average". The ingredients are fresh, but I was not fond of the pepperoni they used, as it did not have the "kick" that good pepperoni is known for. The cheese used did not seem premium either, but it was by no means bad. The sauce was also pretty average, and although it was mildly spicy, it didn't have a great balance or any hints that it wasn't made from canned tomato sauce as the base (I am not sure if it is or not, but it certainly tasted that way).

The atmosphere was pretty awful, as they had pop music absolutely blaring, and my girlfriend and I could barely hear ourselves talk while we were eating there. The service was not anything special either, enough to warrant a ti

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This place was great--the best pizza I've had in a really long time. I wish there was a location closer to home!

1  Thank S B