“That Fun Place is clean, safe and fun for little kids!”
Review of That Fun Place

That Fun Place
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor play facility for children aged 0-12yrs. Includes large playstructure with swings, slides, and tunnels, 18ft inflatable slide, kids rock wall, toddler area, snack bar, party room and so much more.
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I recommend That Fun Place to anyone looking for a great indoor playground.

My little fellas love the lego room and climbing area, the fact that they've already expanded twice speaks to their success.

Just remember to bring your own socks!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
lkamp, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

So glad your children enjoy their time while they are here!! :)

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I take my two 7 year olds there to play from time to time and they love it. They will play for a couple of hours they love eveything about that fun place from the wii to the plasma cars to the slides. And of course i can sit and enjoy a coffee and talk to the super friendly staff ad well.

Thank you for such kind words about us and our Business!! It means so much to us to have our community support!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My children enjoy playing at That Fun Place. We have visited on a number of occasion. So when I had errants to run in Charlottetown one afternoon I used their wonderful drop off service. It was excellent. The kids had a great time. The staff was great and the rates are reasonable.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We enjoy That Fun Place very much, lovely owners and staff. This place is so fun, I love the fact that paarents can fit through the play area if their child is in need of help. I have fun on the slide as well!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I love taking my kids here on a rainy day. There's a lot for them to do and to keep them busy. They've just expanded and now they have another room for the kids to play in. I find it great for my preschool aged kids.