“A good time”
Review of That Fun Place

That Fun Place
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor play facility for children aged 0-12yrs. Includes large playstructure with swings, slides, and tunnels, 18ft inflatable slide, kids rock wall, toddler area, snack bar, party room and so much more.
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A good time”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My daughter always has a good time when we go to "the fun place" as she calls it. She always finds new and interesting stuff to do, and lots of new friends to play with. We often go around a mealtime so she can start out in a quieter time and get revved as more kids arrive. Great for really hot, cold or wet days!

Charlottetown, Canada
“"That Fun Place" Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I use "That Fun Place year round. It is a play zone with slides, swings, a trampoline, a ball pit. It has a sectioned off area for smaller kids. My son is 3 and a half years old. There is a new section opened up where there is a bouncy castle, an air hockey table and a basket ball net.
My son and his friends really enjoy themselves here. It is a good spot for mums or dads to meet for a chat, sit and relax and have their little ones entertained. It is excellent value for money. For under $5 dollars the kids can stay for as long as they are able.
Excellent on a wet day to occupy the kids and burn off some energy. Likewise on a hot day it is air conditioned.
They also offer snacks and drinks for the kids.
I highly recommend a visit if you are looking for entertainment for kids. Oh and the staff are excellent and friendly also.
Enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“That Fun Place is clean, safe and fun for little kids!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I recommend That Fun Place to anyone looking for a great indoor playground.

My little fellas love the lego room and climbing area, the fact that they've already expanded twice speaks to their success.

Just remember to bring your own socks!

lkamp, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
So glad your children enjoy their time while they are here!! :)
“A great place for children to play and have fun”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I take my two 7 year olds there to play from time to time and they love it. They will play for a couple of hours they love eveything about that fun place from the wii to the plasma cars to the slides. And of course i can sit and enjoy a coffee and talk to the super friendly staff ad well.

lkamp, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
Thank you for such kind words about us and our Business!! It means so much to us to have our community support!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An excellent alternative to hiring a babysitter.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My children enjoy playing at That Fun Place. We have visited on a number of occasion. So when I had errants to run in Charlottetown one afternoon I used their wonderful drop off service. It was excellent. The kids had a great time. The staff was great and the rates are reasonable.

Visited June 2013