“Lots of fun”
Review of That Fun Place

That Fun Place
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor play facility for children aged 0-12yrs. Includes large playstructure with swings, slides, and tunnels, 18ft inflatable slide, kids rock wall, toddler area, snack bar, party room and so much more.
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lots of equipment for the kids to play on, staff very helpful and friendly. Only thing I didn't enjoy, was some parents keeping an eye on their children and their behaviour, but overall a great experience!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Denise L

Kensington, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I just had my daughters 5th Birthday Party here..It is a lovely,bright ,warm inviting place.The large jungle playroom is great.Lots of tunnels and climbing stuff.Kids had a blast playing tag and screaming LOL! The party room was decorated though a bit cool,it was -20 out though.The pizza was delivered right on time and the cake was yummy.I would definitely recommend this for a party or just a great indoor play option on a rainy/cold day.They offer a drop and play service if you just need some time to shop alone or a quiet lunch.There are snacks and drinks sold right there and a comfy chair if you want to read or use your tablet while the kids play.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PEI2014
Red Deer, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great kids place, fun for a rainy day or just something for kids”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is a really nice, clean place. I always take the kids here on a rainy day or just for something fun to do. My one complaint is that they said last time I checked in that it was for kids 4 and under but there were definitely older kids in there and they are too rough for the smaller ones

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 Thank Tara W
Gillian W, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words.

Sorry if there was some confusion on your last visit about the age range that we cater to. Our facility is actually for children ages 0-12yrs there are however different prices for ages 1-4yrs and for ages 5-12yrs which may be where the confusion arose. We are disappointed to hear that some kids were playing too rough; although our playground is unsupervised we do try and monitor for these situations and step in when necessary. If you do visit our facility again in the future and this becomes an issue please alert a member of staff immediately so that we can intervene.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun for everyone!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Lots of fun for all ages! Only suggestion would be to have a larger place to ride the plasma cars. The boys loved the obstacle course and the rock climbing/slide area!

1 Thank NaomiDonn
Stratford, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Place for Younger Children :-)”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My two children, 4 & 2, absolutely love this place. They call it the "indoor park". It's a great place during any season, in the winter you can get them out of the house to burn energy, and in the summer you can beat the heat with their air conditioning. The jungle gym area is great too, what I love the most about it all is, is that I can go up their when my children want me to. They are not very outgoing and get intimidated easily and that fact I can go up without worrying about breaking or getting stuck, is pretty fantastic. This place isn't great for older kids, say 7 and up. They would tend to bored quickly. Overall, I love it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction