“Small but something for everyone” 4 of 5 bubbles

Charlottetown Farmers Market
Charlottetown, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Small but something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I will go through phases with pretty well each food stand at The Market. We've gone through phases with the Chinese noodles, the vegetarian Chinese food, sausage stand, the Indian, and now we're on to the Mexican. You really can't go wrong, there's something for the whole family.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sue C

Charlottetown
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love it but packed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Farmer's Market is an institution on PEI. Folks go to socialize an buy local. It has an excellent variety and delicious foods from an international group of vendors. I wish they had more space and it would make for a more pleasant experience. Having said that, it is worth going for the experience and lovely food.

Visited October 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A little packed in but full of surprises!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I LOVE this market! Been going for over 30 years! (even when it was in a different location) It is a shame that they don't have a larger building it gets packed like sardines! And the little addition gets overlooked with no real adertizing that it exists!
Some of our favorite booths are-

Cabana corner for there melon smoothie or carrot juice!
Isobels flowers for an AMAZING deal!
Weedy gardens for fresh vegetables and great sourdough bread!
Steves bread stand for his unique cresents
Smoked salmon bagel!!! (new owner)
Lindas candles! Bees wax galore!
Ang's asian food delights!
Lori 's perogies! try the spelt ones!
Go around to the add on for fresh organic cucumbers and tomatoes, artwork and pottery and AMAZING vegetarian food by macromom!

Visited February 2014
Moncton
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Nice variety!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Cute little farmers market, perfectly sized for the community! Lots of different options, including standard fare like veggies/baked goods/meats/etc. but also a nice variety of international foodie booths, and really fantastic artisans. I go every time I'm in Charlottetown!

Visited September 2013
Moncton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love Charlie -Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I had visited Charlottetown this past summer from Moncton and visited the Love Charlie store located in peakes key and the farmers market. The man that was at the store was on his computer the entire times and didn't even look up to ask if I needed anything. So once I did get his attention I was there to pick up a piece that was made for me. He told me to go to the Farmers Market and was very rude about it which was a shame because everyone else in that area was very polite. Once I got to the market the owner was completely rude and said she never knew about any piece even though we had exchanged emails. She was completely unprofessional but since I had traveled that long to pick up the piece I decided instead to purchase one she had in stock. Once I got home, I tried it on with my attire for a wedding I was attending and the button and feathers fell off! I couldn't believe it. I emailed her right after to explain the situation and she was so rude in her reply and would not help or give a refund/exchange. I would not recommend anyone to purchase any "hand-made" products from them or deal with these unfit business owners. Horrible. - Susan

Visited September 2013