“Mouthwatering burger, no atmosphere for the price. NO LONGER SEATREAT!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Relish Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Relish Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Charlottetown, Canada
“Mouthwatering burger, no atmosphere for the price. NO LONGER SEATREAT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The burger and fries are delish. Fries are the best (yes, even better than Mickey D's), burger moist and delicious with the perfect combination of toppings. I had the Diablo, not really spicy by my terms, just a nice smooth heat. Would highly recommend, but the building itself is pretty rundown and needs a facelift. Take out your order until they get the location revamped.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Kingston, PEI
“Simple seafoor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

This was the first seafood place I visited when we first moved to PEI in 1998. I remember it well for the lobster I ate, and the first mussels I ever tasted! I'm addicted now! Ambiance is nothing special, but it is good food for the money.

The picture is not of the restaurant!

london, Ontario
“Disappointing Lobster dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Tonight is my last night on PEI and I was asking the tourism office for a good recommendation to have good, fresh and cheap lobster. They called up Seatreat and they said that they do not have any in stock but will get one for me from their supplier. They told the tourism office over the phone that they will charge me CAD$28 for 1.5 lb of lobster with a side dish. When I went to the restaurant, I told them that the tourism office made the reservation for me and I confirmed the price and they told me its CAD$28.95 with tax inclusive for 1.5 lb lobster with a side. I said i wanted a simple garden salad with the lobster but they said i had to add money but i was fine since it was only $1 more.

However, I was very dissappointed when the lobster came. The lobster was so small that I'm pretty sure that its not 1.5 lb. In addition, I'm starting to question if the lobster was even fresh as it didnt taste like its fresh and the flesh were sticking to the shell. I had lobsters in Halifax served by a fisherman, so I know how fresh lobster taste and look like. I asked the waitor about the weight and he said that he was not the one who bought and weigh the lobster so he didnt know. And when the bill came, it was CAD$34.60! I told the waitor that he told me its $28.95 inclusive of tax but now he is saying that $28.95 excludes tax! I didnt want to argue because the place was crowded and he was the only waitor waiting the whole place. so i paid and left. Bad service, inaccurate information and bad food. Not very honest with their customer.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Explorerjack
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Small place - big flavour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

The BEST fish and chips we had during our visit on the island - and we ate a lot of fish and chips!

Visited March 2012
Calgary
“Good food, reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was there recently with family as they were recommended as the best burger/cheeseburger in town. The food was delicious! Two of us had the cheeseburger platter and I can honestly say it was the best cheeseburger I have had. They make homemade fries and sweet potato fries. One person ordered the fajita pita special and one had the lemon pepper haddock. Everyone agreed the food was great, their prices are very reasonable, there is a lot of food on the plate and they are very friendly. The building is nothing to write home about but I was there to eat, not give out interior design or architectural awards.

• Visited February 2012