“Oh so good!”

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh so good!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I recently ate at this Relish location and I can honestly say that this was the best burger I've ever had. It was moist and flavourful. I had the Base Commander and it was perfect. I also had onion rings with it and I love them. Everything was perfectly cooked and the service was wonderful. It was a bit strange to welcomed when I walked in, but I think that's part of the experience. The girl behind the cash was friendly, and very helpful. She walked us through the menu and didn't rush us through it.

I will admit that the inside doesn't look that great, but it's clear that they've made some changes from when it was the Seatreat. I'm sure that they will make more.

Definitely give Relish a chance. It's great food. A little overpriced, but your paying for great food. I can't say enough.

They also do take out, and delivery AND online ordering!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RedSands1986

Charlottetown, PEI
“I don't get this chain”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have tried this chain twice (1st time in Halifax) thinking the first time might have just been a bad day. So you get served a burger on a cold cast iron dish which equals a cold burger. The relish on the burger (hence the name) is a beet relish. It is not tasty. And it is very expensive. There are 2 fabulous burger places in Charlottetown, Orange Lunchbox and BoomBurger. Old Triangle also has a great burger.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Juanita_PEI
Charlottetown, Canada
“Mouthwatering burger, no atmosphere for the price. NO LONGER SEATREAT!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The burger and fries are delish. Fries are the best (yes, even better than Mickey D's), burger moist and delicious with the perfect combination of toppings. I had the Diablo, not really spicy by my terms, just a nice smooth heat. Would highly recommend, but the building itself is pretty rundown and needs a facelift. Take out your order until they get the location revamped.

• Visited April 2013
Kingston, PEI
“Simple seafoor”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

This was the first seafood place I visited when we first moved to PEI in 1998. I remember it well for the lobster I ate, and the first mussels I ever tasted! I'm addicted now! Ambiance is nothing special, but it is good food for the money.

The picture is not of the restaurant!

london, Ontario
“Disappointing Lobster dinner”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Tonight is my last night on PEI and I was asking the tourism office for a good recommendation to have good, fresh and cheap lobster. They called up Seatreat and they said that they do not have any in stock but will get one for me from their supplier. They told the tourism office over the phone that they will charge me CAD$28 for 1.5 lb of lobster with a side dish. When I went to the restaurant, I told them that the tourism office made the reservation for me and I confirmed the price and they told me its CAD$28.95 with tax inclusive for 1.5 lb lobster with a side. I said i wanted a simple garden salad with the lobster but they said i had to add money but i was fine since it was only $1 more.

However, I was very dissappointed when the lobster came. The lobster was so small that I'm pretty sure that its not 1.5 lb. In addition, I'm starting to question if the lobster was even fresh as it didnt taste like its fresh and the flesh were sticking to the shell. I had lobsters in Halifax served by a fisherman, so I know how fresh lobster taste and look like. I asked the waitor about the weight and he said that he was not the one who bought and weigh the lobster so he didnt know. And when the bill came, it was CAD$34.60! I told the waitor that he told me its $28.95 inclusive of tax but now he is saying that $28.95 excludes tax! I didnt want to argue because the place was crowded and he was the only waitor waiting the whole place. so i paid and left. Bad service, inaccurate information and bad food. Not very honest with their customer.

• Visited April 2012