Suites of Euston
Comfort Inn(Charlottetown)
US$99
US$96
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$143
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$74
US$125
US$121
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
US$340
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$190
US$183
Cancelon
All reviewsan older buildinghot showerelectric fireplaceoff season ratesclose to downtownsmaller roomwater pressurecomfy bedcoin laundryold victorianwalking distance to everythingdowntown charlottetownlarrykitchenettevendingpeicot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We were two couples who reserved with Todd --- for one night in June 2012. When we arrived we found that rooms 2 and 3 were smelling terribly mildew. Todd was not on site, so we called him to inform we could not stay because of the strong smell. We found later that he had charged our credit cards directly when we reserved one week before.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank JM W
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The gentleman that takes care of the reservations is quite helpful. He was a little "too much in your bubble" so to speak, but probably just being friendly.
There was a dead hornet on the floor, but he cleaned it when I pointed it out. Other than that, the room was clean and the sheets were clean. There was no dead-bolt on the door, which I didn't like.
The rooms are not very sound proof.. I could hear people yelling and partying outside for about 2 hours, kept waking me up.
Price is ok for the area, so if your looking for a decent place to stay, for not too pricey, it's a place for you.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank lizza13
Reviewed 1 September 2011

This place was a life saver! I was stuck for somewhere to stay on Canada day. I found it through Kijiji and called up Todd the owner. We made an appointment to meet and he was prompt on arriving. He showed me a nice 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor with a great bed...Super comfortable! He set me up with towels, soaps all the usual stuff. I told him I needed a place until September and he set me up right there.

Rent was reasonable and it is located really close to the downtown area so that was a big bonus for me. I had a tv, internet, small fridge, bathroom, counter and sink. There were even plates and cutlery. The building is a cool red brick and the architecture really stands out....very unique! I stayed the whole 2 months and had no problems with my deposit when I left. Todd is a good guy and was nothing but nice to me the whole time I stayed. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank DiegoM1976
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The Suites of Euston provided my girlfriend and I with a charming home away from home while visiting Charlottetown on vacation. The room we stayed in was great. It had a unique heritage character and was very clean, spacious, with a nice queen sized bed, and a kitchenette from which we took full advantage of to make a nice meal. We found the owner to be friendly and accommodating. The location is great, only a short walk to the waterfront and other attractions. It is economically priced when considering other expensive options in Charlottetown. I would highly recommend The Suites of Euston to anyone. We will be coming back year after year!

Room Tip: Room 1 and 3 were great! Owner will show all available rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank scarothpei
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Love, love, love this hotel. The location is great for shopping and getting around charlottetown. The property itself is older but is well taken care of and updated. Service is what you'd expect form Ritz-Carlton and I wish I was staying longer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business