Suites of Euston
HIExpress.com
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$216
US$169
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$94
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$155
TripAdvisor
The Sonata Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$117
TripAdvisor
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$222
  • Pool
All reviewsan older buildinghot showerelectric fireplaceoff season ratesclose to downtownsmaller roomwater pressurecomfy bedcoin laundryold victorianwalking distance to everythingdowntown charlottetownlarrykitchenettevendingpeicot
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I absolutely love this place! The rates are fantastic for the service you get.The rooms are beautifully decorated and always clean, the atmosphere is cozy and relaxing and the owner has always gone above and beyond for my husband and I. The location is perfect because it is just walking distance to theaters, bars, restaurants and more so you don't need a taxi to go most places. I have stayed there many times and my experience has always been amazing!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GraceandKhalid L
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband & I stayed for 3 nights. We were in room 2. All the wood work & doors were painted black. the curtains on the windows were a dark red that matched the bedspread. The bed had huge pillars on each corner that supported a canopy frame above the bed, no canopy.The bathroom was atrocious. Teeny tiny. The shower stall had wooden slats on the floor. Sitting on the toilet your knees touched the shower curtain. The "sink" in the bathroom was about 10" x 10". No counter space at all. There was a small fridge with no door on the freezer, so cans of soda froze. Only good thing was the bed was comfortable & there was free dialing on the phone. This was fine after you wiped off the layer of grime from the phone. Did not like that he charged our credit card on the day of the booking which was May 4th & we didn't stay until July 21. Opened the closet door & the door knob fell off. The floor near the "fireplace" had rough wood that caught the threads of socks, good thing bare feet were covered. The owner does not live on site. Remote cameras all over the halls so the owner can keep an eye on things offsite, makes one wonder where else they are? The hall had a musty smell. Would not stay here again. Sorry that this was our last place on our vacation. Kind of a bad way to end our vacation stay on PEI. It was nice to be able to walk into the town, but we definitely would stay somewhere else if we ever go back to PEI.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ANN K
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Once again I stayed at the Suites of Euston and wasn't disappointed.Was in room 2 and it was cozy,clean and comfortable.Rates are fantastic.This is a place I tell all my Friends about.It can't be beat.Thank you.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have seen are desirable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 3 August 2012

The place has charm, being an old building. it was a great location, within walking distance to everything and 5min drive to local shopping malls/stores. I think the first night there, we ended up with no hot water-but the owner was always around and fixed the problem asap.
The owner was also very helpful, recommended places for us to visit & where to eat.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank drealowry
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Excellent for business, couples and solo travel located in the heart of Charlottetown. Federal buildings just a 5 minute stroll to downtown Charlottetown. Perfect for students, and business class travel. 5 Stars.

Room Tip: Main floor suite 1, 2, 3.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business