Colonial Charm Inn
The Harbour House(Charlottetown)
US$125
US$121
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Hotels.com
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
US$323
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$98
US$126
US$121
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$165
US$161
  • Pool
US$157
US$151
The Sonata Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Travelocity
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$190
US$183
Cancelon
All reviewscandied baconcozy queenb bsconesfeel like familyeach morningother guestshome away from homeloft suitebaked goodsfrittatawonderful hostsa wonderful place to staywalking distance to downtownvictoria parkthe location is perfectbed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is a lovely B&B in downtown Charlottetown we stayed at while attending a graduation in town. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and nice bathroom. We had breakfast in the diningroom downstairs we enjoyed it very much it was delicious the room had original wood work all around very nice to look at. The hostess was exceptional at her job she gave us the best service we could ask for was was helpful in everyway. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I was so happy to see what a B&B should be, I have stayed in so many B&Bs that are new homes nice but no character that you can only get with a heritage home. This B&B had it all, original unpainted wood work, antiques throughout, the floor plan was never changed from original, bathrooms were added without losing any character of the home. All modern amenities were added to make it a comfortable stay while maintaining the heritage feel of the home. I am into old homes and antiques and when I found out that Shelly was an antique collector I was so happy to exchange stories about our finds, she did just an amazing job at placing antiques in the home. Shelly also collects vintage jewerly and that too could be found in the rooms used as decorative pieces.
I just had to write this review as I am so impressed with this B&B and will recommend to all my friends.

Room Tip: I have seen all rooms here and they are all great.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My stay at this beautiful Inn was a memory I will not soon forget, the moment I walked into B&B I knew it was going to be a special stay as I loved the decor and the warm feeling I felt as I walked upstairs to my room. I found this B&B on my drive to Charlottetown and I am glad I checked it out, Shelley who is just amazing at her job greeted me and offered me fresh baked goodies she was just taking out of the oven she then went on and told me everything I needed to know about Charlottetown and even made reservations for me at a fine downtown restaurant. I could go on and on about how nice my stay was but it would take me too long to finish. I love this B&B and will be back in my travels soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Simply put stay here for the breakfast, we stayed 9 days and everyday was a different breakfast that was prepared by the award winning chef. Shelley the owner told us every morning what the next days breakfast was to be it was exciting to wake up each morning with a new one of a kind taste delight. We stayed upstairs in the suite and spent quite a few days enjoying the large balcony. We loved the house and location but Shelley breakfasts and conversation each morning made the trip one to remember. we can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We booked the most economical room at the Colonial Charm they said it was their smallest room so when we arrived we were surprized at how nice the room was, it had a full size bathtub, queen size bed and everything else the other rooms had except for a balcony or kitchen. The house is beautiful inside very charming with its vintage woodwork and floors, they did a great job keeping the old world charm with all the modern amenitites we require. The breakfasts we received were over the top we enjoyed this meal more than the restaurants we ate at in Charlottetown. The service was first class and our experience as a whole was spectacular, we consider the Colonial Charm a great value and top notch accomodations for anyone staying in Charlottetown.

Room Tip: For value go with the cozy queen it has everything you need.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple