“Excellent!”

Ranked #27 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: PEI lobster rolls, awesome grilled cheese, local craft beer. Eat in, enjoy our sunny deck or take-out.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Tried one of each (traditional with mayo and warm with butter), both were excellent. Loaded with sweet fresh lobster, not whipped into a mayo mush like other lobster rolls I've tried. Served with potato chips and washed down with a craft beer ... It doesn't get better than that!

2  Thank FishyGal73

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I appreciate someone who focuses one one thing and knocks it out of the park. We had 2 types of lobster roll and grilled cheese for the fussy kids. Both lobster rolls were overflowing with fresh lobster. We loved the one with garlic butter, which is the way lobster should be enjoyed, in our opinion.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We tried a lot of lobster rolls while visiting PEI and Dave's is the best by far. The best flavour, best bun, and loads of lobster. We loved it so much we went back a second time and it was just a good as the first. If you're down near Peake's Quay go in for a tasty lunch.

1  Thank BBJP
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We visited Daves and ordered the lobster roll. Service was very fast and friendly and the lobster roll was amazing; not overpowered with mayo like most. The $15 for the roll may be a bit steep but the roll was loaded with lobster so I can understand.

Try it if you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Having been in PEI every summer of my life, and loving a lobster burger, I had given up on one that was better than my own or my moms. A good burger is better than a lobster supper, it's intense not too creamy, crunchy with a good homemade bun. I've had 50 different lobster burgers, Dave's nails it!,,,,
Super service, lovely location, not cheap but great value if you're looking for the real deal! Had 3 this summer and wish I could go back for more but back in Mtl now!

2  Thank Armstrongk