“Reasonably priced ... Ok food”
Review of Silver Streams Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Streams Restaurant
Whitby, Canada
“Reasonably priced ... Ok food”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Not a lot of selection, but just your average chinese food. Only 1 server handling water and taking of dirty plates. I will say it was priced accordingly. Staff should have replenished the food a bit quicker at the buffet stand.

• Visited May 2012

Bonshaw, Canada
“Don't go there”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The last time we were there, a lady came in with a guide dog. She took a lot of food and fed the dog from her plate and what she didn't want, she put back in the buffet. When we informed the staff about what we saw, we were yelled at. Will never go there again. We always had birthday parties and special events there but never again.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank bcjoslin1
Charlottetown, Canada
“It's Chinese food, what would you expect?”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This restaurant has been shut down for various health codes over the years, but which Chinese restaurant in town hasn't. So with that said, you know you are going to get reheated food that isn't that good and the chance of food poisoning.
I go to this place because they actually serve chicken soo guy on the buffet and it is done right. I am an addict when it comes to soo guy so no matter how many health code violations they break I cannot help myself from going back. Besides the soo guy everything else really quite frankly sucks. The egg rolls, rice, ribs all gross, but the Chicken Soo Guy is fantastic.
I know I have problems and need help with my addiction, I feel ashamed everytime I eat here, but until the other places make it as good I am stuck going here to get it.

• Visited January 2012
Charlottetown, Canada
“we wont go back”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

both in our party had terrible stomachs, up all night from the wonderful fresh food(haha0 .

Summerside, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food tasted aweful, like iodine.”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

My wife and I went on July 12, we notice the food had a terrible flavor like iodine, we only had one plate and at a buffet, around midnight she had chest pains, heart attack? Called 911 took her to hospital, found out it was gall bladder never had a problem before, must have been brought on by the food, they must reheat it again and never fresh. Will never go back. Called owner she hardly understands you, and says sorry, sorry.

• Visited July 2011