“Awesome”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I read a lot of the reviews of this restaurant before I chose it for my birthday dinner. We started with the lobster ravioli. Unbelievably good, very, very rich. Our entrees were both with seafood. The pasta is made in-house (what a treat and exactly the way it should be). My husband was very impressed with the amount of seafood he got in his dish. Corin was our server and was just terrific. Very outgoing, well versed in the food and great attitude. Tiramasu was surreal. It was light, airy and decadent. Best decision I made (even though some reviewers were not complimentary). Fun place - we will come back. We have more things to try.

Halifax, Canada
“Actually a 3.5”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Dined here tonight and have some mixed feelings. I have broken it down to Pros, Cons and the in-between. Pros: excellent service, good location, and traditional Northern Italian menu. Cons: high price, limited parking and ambiance dated/stale (small tables, old standard paintings, yellowed newspaper clippings). The in-betweens: food was okay but could have been better, portions should have been larger, and menu should be more extensive. Would I eat here again, probably not, the food just isn't shining like it should.... especially at that price.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Superior Italian!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

An awesome dinner experience! Pasta with lobster was to be savoured, slowly and with every tastebud. Tiramisu was as light as air. Staff personable, knowledgeable and funny.

3 Thank Linda B
Calgary, Canada
“Terrible food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Came for dinner and really didn't like atmosphere. Food was not very good at all, calamari was rubbery and dinner left us feeling sick later that evening. Would not recommend.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank moosab1
Coastal Maine
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We ate here for lunch. The pasta was very good. My young son cleaned his plate! We ate outside on a beautiful day, and my only complaint would be that the sanitation service arrived to collect the garbage from the restaurant while we were there, which I guess was unfortunate timing.

Visited August 2013