“Disappointed”
Review of The Pilot House

The Pilot House
Ranked #17 of 261 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My sister and I had dinner here while in Charlottetown and I must admit I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting more but it turned out to be more of high end pub fair not so much fine dining. Food was ok and service was not the best. Didn't see much of our server throughout dinner. Would think twice about going back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It is always a treat to eat at the Pilot House. Being from the island living out of town, I make sure I at least stop by for lunch or dinner while home visiting the island. Since the last time I was there the menu has changed and the prices went up a little bit, but it was still definitely worth it. I had ordered a bowl of chowder and the steak sandwich and they were both to die for. It's a great location in downtown Charlottetown, the service was excellent, if I remembered her name I'd give her a shout out. I will always return to the Pilot House for lunch, dinner, or drinks, and you should too!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been to the Pilot House several times and have never had a bad experience. The food is always great and the service is exceptional. I love the atmosphere and always recommend it as the place to go in Charlottetown. Also, the new patio is a great new asset! Check this place out!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Was absolutely blown away by this restaurant. We went on a double date, and we got some drinks and had a fine dining experience, food was quick, and prices were just right. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Popes in for a quick bite to eat. Relaxed, unassuming, beautiful pub with a good menu range of reasonable price. Attentive waitstaff and garrulous bar staff. Offering the local brew, Gahan, with a good wine list. If I had time I would definitely go back, especially for the crab cakes!